TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, an innovative IT professional services firm located just outside the Washington DC beltway, is looking for candidates with a high degree of versatility, integrity, and technical ability for a novel research and development program benefitting some of the most-prestigious government agencies. TISTA’s approach is to go beyond contractual requirements and pursue innovative projects that allow it to exceed customer requirements. In addition to developing with leading-edge application web/mobile and big data frameworks, employees will be challenged to demonstrate creativity and adaptability; the ability to safeguard sensitive information and work independently; and the ability to contribute on tight-knit, cross-functional teams within an agile, startup culture.
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking a Training Developer to join our growing team.
- Collaborate effectively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and Managers to develop engaging/challenging training content
- Design learning programs applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create online training content using Articulate 360
- Develop lessons, assessments, exercises and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies, and media-based assets
- Support and incorporate use of our Knowledge Base and Process Asset Libraries into learning methods and strategies, support and help drive knowledge centered support methodologies
- 3+ years of professional experience in a training development or similar role
- Experience with course authoring tools such as Articulate 360
- Experience with open-source Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Moodle
- Ability to develop and manage training content while working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience developing and supporting training for project management and technical/IT related positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using video editing tools such as Camtasia (preferred)
- Experience working on a cross-functional Scrum team (preferred)
- An undergraduate degree in communication, education, design, or technical field
- Rockville, MD
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.