Weichert Real Estate Affiliates is hiring a Training and Development Specialist in Morris Plains, NJ. The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for primarily training and developing Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Inc. Franchise Sales Associates to enable them to maximize their effectiveness and production. The position requires intermittent interaction with WREA brokers and managers to ensure synchronization with training initiatives. The position also takes an active role in the design and development of training program content and materials.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates, facilitates, conducts, and tracks completion of training programs and/or workshops including, but not limited to Fast Track, Jump Start, Listing Mastery Program, Buyer Consultation, myWeichert, etc.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with WREA offices and internal WREA staff regarding the status of training schedules, initiatives, and programs.
- Keeps current with Weichert University online training and tools, and the Weichert Family of Companies products and services.
- Assists with the review and revisions to new and existing training programs materials and sales tools, as requested. Creates additional training programs, as required.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the training programs; makes recommendations for improvement when necessary.
- Manages training material inventory and supplies.
- Attends and participates in regional and corporate meetings, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Valid driver's license
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of training experience required
- A minimum of three (3) years of real estate sales and/or franchise experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group
- Familiar with adult learning theories and able to implement those principles in the delivery of training classes
- Excellent facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.