Quality Oil Company, LLC
1540 Silas Creek Parkway
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
The training and development specialist is responsible for the continued leadership, development, and progressive implementation of the Quality Trained and Ready program within Quality Oil Company and each line of business. This position requires an energetic, on-stage, ready to go attitude at all times. This position will require constant multitasking and strict attention to deadlines as there will be multiple requests and needs at all times. The position will be required to work with individuals in all levels of the organization with a responsibility of reporting progress and implementation to senior leadership continuously. This position will be responsible for the growth and changes of the training and development program for Quality Oil Company, LLC. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Develop and Maintain strong working relationships
- Manager the daily utilization and maintenance of the LMS System
- Maintain and update all divisional training manuals and materials on a regular basis
- Create all new e-learning classes and utilize the system to full potential while aligning with business needs
- Troubleshoot with employees and managers
- Create content, policies and standards for course configuration management; drive continuous process and development improvement.
- Maintain all records and reports; providing information as needed.
- Conduct regular planning meetings as well as progress updates and communication.
- Conduct in-person, off-site, live and recorded training on various topics throughout all business lines
- Other duties as assigned by any Division Manager.
- Bachelor degree preferred or 2+ years of training and development experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking skills with a focus on accuracy
- Strong computer skills especially with focus on power point, articulate software and web-based programs
- Top notch communication skills; written and oral
Candidates may also submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include position and location in subject.