STS Technical Services is hiring Training & Development Specialists in Greenville, South Carolina.
The ideal candidate has successfully designed and developed a diverse set of learning materials to support classroom, virtual, and eLearning training deliveries. This individual will work closely with our Training Manager and subject matter experts to translate client training needs into engaging learning materials. This individual will work on multiple development platforms and with the development team to draft scripts, presentations, storyboard e-Learning courses, structure exercises, and training collateral such as workbooks, instructor guides and course assessments.
- Designing and developing curriculum, learning materials, and performance support tools (including self-study, classroom, eLearning, etc.) based on industry design standards for a given modality (includes traditional
classroom training, web-based, training videos, and virtual training design)
- Developing content, including (but not limited to) terminal and enabling learning objectives, producer and participant materials and tools, experiential scenarios and simulations, and assessment and evaluation
- Improving training development processes through proficient use of tools and software to limit redundant changes across training materials during the development process
- Creating training solutions that demonstrate an understanding of adult learning principles and leveraging current learning trends, including gamification and rich media (example: video) to enhance the learner experience
- Participating in stakeholder, subject matter expert, and learner interviews (including with our clients) that enable identification and curation of relevant content and structure for the end-learner
- Recommending and documenting project instructional standards and strategies, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plans
- Partnering with content developers, subject matter experts, and experienced instructors to support material development needs, as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS); and at least 7 years of experience in training development
- Master’s Degree (MA or MS); and at least 4 years of experience in training development
- 5+ years proven experience in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- 5+ years’ experience in instructional design or development
- Proven experience working with Articulate Storyline, and/or Camtasia (or similar), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Snagit, and Google Suite
- 2+ years of Training Design and Development for digital modalities
- ISD (Instructional Systems Design) experience highly desired
- Certified Performance and Learning Professional (CPLP) or similar industry certification a plus
- Proven experience as a Training Developer.
- Proficient use of multiple rapid development content tools to create online courseware (Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Connect).
- Exceptional professional communication and technical writing skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.