Assist us in the design, development, coordination and delivery of blended-learning programs. This position requires a highly motivated and self-directed individual to provide consulting, design and development for a variety of projects across multiple technical disciplines. This position will create learning plans to support process, technology and organizational changes as part of Patterson’s development, continuous improvement and change management initiatives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proven ability to build strong working relationships with all levels within the organization is essential, as well as ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Designing and developing instructor-led, virtual-led, and/or eLearning-based training in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts to support training needs across all employee groups.
- Applying adult learning theory to produce interactive and relevant content, outlines, scripts, and storyboards
- Develop and manage a comprehensive Training Plan for use across an implementation project timeline
- Utilize the Learning Management System (LMS) to manage project-related user enrollments, course deployment, tracking, and reporting.
- Conduct media analysis to determine the most effective and efficient learning solution (e.g. WBT, blended, ILT, simulation, job aid, etc.
- Deliver training modules using platform skills and adult learning knowledge.
- Updating, managing, and maintaining existing content
- Providing guidance and consulting on appropriate strategies, processes, tools, and training to support other developers within the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or certification in instructional design, training related field or computer science
- 2 or more years videography and scriptwriting experience
- Experience with Design tools: Adobe Suite, Adobe Captivate, Premier and Audition
- Knowledge of learning and adult education methodologies and tools
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.