Join our team and help make a name for Mass Markets in the contact center industry. We've scaled over 250% in the past 2 years and we need talented Training Instructors. As a high growth organization with an entrepreneurial culture we are committed to a high octane, fun and collaborative work environment. As a member of the Mass Markets team you will have a high degree of responsibility and autonomy giving you a singular opportunity to make a difference is the organizations shape, direction and growth.
Full-Time salaried position with some travel and weekends.
WHAT DOES A EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER DO?
As a Regional Employee Development Manager, you are responsible for the development and overall management of training instructors and well as providing support to operations leaders in the development of management and support staff. Additional responsibilities for the marketing specialist position include:
- The ability to collaborate with operations, human resources, and employees on organization performance, ongoing talent activities, change management and execution of the learning strategy
- Analyze talent and performance needs, uncover root causes, investigate alternatives and propose solutions, bringing a local, cultural and/or specialized business perspective
- Partner with managers and employees to drive the development and execution of employee individual development plans
- Work closely with training instructors to evaluate and measure impact of learning deliverables at a local level
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness
- Devise programs to develop management potential among employees in lower-level positions
- Designs, implements, and delivers training and programs that align with the organization's business objectives and strategic plans for implementing high performance teams and an organization of wellness
- Implementing appropriate interventions and training to remedy issues related to inconsistent or substandard performance
- Responsible for providing internal consulting and service delivery in the areas of organization development, training and learning programs, change management, strategic communications and overall career path development resource offerings
WONDER IF YOU'RE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?
Qualified candidates will be willing to learn new programs, processes and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally at all times. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 to 6 years’ experience or training
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs
- Strong knowledge of planning, design, implementation and support of course curriculums and developmental trainings
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- The ability to collaborate with operation, human resources HR Business Partners and employees on organization performance, ongoing talent activities, change management and execution of the learning strategy
- Successfully handle multiple projects and meet competing deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in performing training needs analysis
- Demonstrated ability to leverage learning and development to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Experienced in measuring the effectiveness of learning programs and transfer of training to the job
NEED AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource! Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday’s and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
In 2019 Marlowe Companies Inc. (MCI) was named by Inc. Magazine as Iowa’s Fastest Growing Company in the State of Iowa and was named the 452nd Fastest Growing Privately Company in the USA, making the coveted top 500 for the first time. MCI’s subsidiaries had previously made Inc. Magazine's List of Fastest-Growing Companies 15 times respectively.
MCI is headquartered in Iowa City, IA, and has nine customer contact management centers, IT services, and business process outsourcing service delivery facilities in Iowa, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Nova Scotia, and South Dakota.
Driving modernization through digitalization, MCI ensures clients do more for less. MCI is the holding company for a diverse lineup of tech-enabled business services operating companies. MCI organically grows, acquires and operates companies that have a synergistic products and services portfolios, including but not limited to Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS), customer contact management, IT Services (IT Schedule 70), and Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing (TAPS Schedule 736), Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Claims Processing, Collections, Customer Experience Provider (CXP), Customer Service, Digital Experience Provider (DXP), Account Receivables Management (ARM), Application Software Development, Managed Services, and Technology Services, to mid-market, Federal & enterprise partners.
MCI now employs 2,500+ talented individuals with 150+ diverse North American client partners across the following MCI brands: GravisApps, Mass Markets, MCI Federal Services (MFS), The Sydney Call Center, OnBrand24, and Valor Intelligent Processing (VIP).
MCI provides products and services under the following NAICS Codes: 511210 Software Publishers, 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services, 519190 All Other Information Services, 524291 Claims Adjusting, 524292 Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds, 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services, 541512 Computer Systems Design Services, 541519 Other Computer Related Services, 541519 Information Technology, and Value Added Resellers, 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services, 541613 Marketing Consulting Services, 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services, 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, 561110 Office Administrative Services, 561320 Temporary Help Services, 561330 Professional Employer Organizations, 561421 Telephone Answering Services, 561422 Telemarketing Bureaus and Other Contact Centers, 561431 Private Mail Centers, 561440 Collection Agencies, 561499 All Other Business Support Services, 561990 All Other Support Services, 611430 Professional and Management Development Training.
MCI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. MCI will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.