Join our team and help make a name for Mass Markets in the contact center industry. We've scaled over 250% in the past 2 years and we need talented Training Instructors. As a high growth organization with an entrepreneurial culture we are committed to a high octane, fun and collaborative work environment. As a member of the Mass Markets team you will have a high degree of responsibility and autonomy giving you a singular opportunity to make a difference is the organizations shape, direction and growth.
Full-Time salaried position with some travel and weekends.
WHAT DOES A EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER DO?
As a Regional Employee Development Manager, you are responsible for the development and overall management of training instructors and well as providing support to operations leaders in the development of management and support staff. Additional responsibilities for the marketing specialist position include:
- The ability to collaborate with operations, human resources, and employees on organization performance, ongoing talent activities, change management and execution of the learning strategy
- Analyze talent and performance needs, uncover root causes, investigate alternatives and propose solutions, bringing a local, cultural and/or specialized business perspective
- Partner with managers and employees to drive the development and execution of employee individual development plans
- Work closely with training instructors to evaluate and measure impact of learning deliverables at a local level
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness
- Devise programs to develop management potential among employees in lower-level positions
- Designs, implements, and delivers training and programs that align with the organization's business objectives and strategic plans for implementing high performance teams and an organization of wellness
- Implementing appropriate interventions and training to remedy issues related to inconsistent or substandard performance
- Responsible for providing internal consulting and service delivery in the areas of organization development, training and learning programs, change management, strategic communications and overall career path development resource offerings
WONDER IF YOU'RE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?
Qualified candidates will be willing to learn new programs, processes and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally at all times. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 to 6 years’ experience or training
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs
- Strong knowledge of planning, design, implementation and support of course curriculums and developmental trainings
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- The ability to collaborate with operation, human resources HR Business Partners and employees on organization performance, ongoing talent activities, change management and execution of the learning strategy
- Successfully handle multiple projects and meet competing deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in performing training needs analysis
- Demonstrated ability to leverage learning and development to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Experienced in measuring the effectiveness of learning programs and transfer of training to the job
NEED AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource! Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday’s and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
Mass Markets, an MCI Company, is a world leader in advanced, tech-enabled B2B, B2C and H2H contact center telesales, customer care and digital services. With a culture built on customer experience, we are committed to excellent customer interactions that create value for our clients. Since 2003, Mass Markets has delivered innovative, high-impact, agile, scalable, and compliant business process outsourcing services with superior quality and performance. People-powered and tech-enabled, we SAVE, SELL and SERVICE across the customer life-cycle; we SOLVE complex people, process, and technology challenges.
Mass Markets is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Mass Markets will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
MCI is the Parent Company for the following businesses: Gravis Apps, Mass Markets, OnBrand24, and ValorIP. MCI acquires and operates companies that provide tech-enabled BPO CX services, software applications, and technology to mid-market & enterprise customers. MCI is a multi-faceted tech-enabled business services supplier with a synergetic product and services portfolio and an expert leadership team. Our focus is on the development and delivery of dynamic technology, human capital, and professional services.