Nolij Consulting, LLC is an Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) providing consulting services for IT Operations, Software Development, Program Management, Training, Human Capital/HR Operations, and Acquisition Management. Our mission is to understand the challenges and goals of our clients, address them with innovative solutions, and work together to achieve project success. We’re eager to hear from candidates like you that can join and contribute to our team.
Nolij Consulting has an opening for a Training Manager to join our team based in Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA.
- Request ASP Train Domain Accounts for end users, Request GENESIS actual accounts for end users, Schedule ILT Training/Manage RSTs and CSTs Manage JKO Load CBTs for end users.
- Assign classrooms/computer rooms for training and provide calendar invites.
- Manage training rosters.
- Forecast manpower requirements (trainer staff onsite).
- Track and facilitate action items related to implementation and sustenance.
- Support, facilitate, and execute site scheduled events.
- Support and facilitate gap analysis of events’ output data.
- Five to seven years (Bachelor’s), three years (Master’s) experience in at least one of the following areas: Medical Information Systems Analysis, Strategic Planning, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Healthcare Training Requirements.
- Experience performing requirements analysis, work flow analysis and analyze training requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field (i.e., Economics, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Information Management Systems, etc.).
- Other degrees will be considered based on project management experience.
Do you like the idea of being a driver on a team of distinction? If so, we want to hear from you. To apply, go to https://www.nolijconsulting.com/careers/
Nolij is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.