ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Training Specialist to provide support to our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Develop detailed descriptions of task performance - not only procedures, but the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to perform successfully;
- Examine training system attributes required to effectively train tasks (e.g., level of media fidelity, instructional quality); and
- Determine the capabilities of training systems to provide the attributes necessary for effective task training
- Providing expertise on skills performance, performance assessment, training requirements and approaches to training
- Provide feedback on approaches for interviews / data collection involving active duty SMEs
- Review and write reports
- Liaise with the community during training site visits
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, English, Psychology or "Additional Acceptable Degree Fields"
- Training Certification
- Fifteen (15) years of experience to include: establishing training needs, developing goals and objectives, developing training programs, and applying the instructional system development (ISD) process.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.