LG-TEK is GROWING!
LG-TEK is a leading provider of services within the Intelligence Community. Established in 1997 as a software company, LG-TEK has since grown to include all facets of system/software development and life cycle support, networking, training, linguistic support, facility planning and physical and personal security. A woman/minority/veteran-owned business, LG-TEK has proven itself as a leader by providing a consistent track record of excellent performance, as well as by providing high-quality services to business and government customers.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI + Poly
The Training Specialist Coordinator will provide leadership for all staff to include the Proctor and Learning Facilitator (LF) contractor personnel through successful performance of a variety of detailed, diverse elements of program management.
- Train the LFs on NSA/CSS unique requirements as it pertains to ADET training
- Track metrics and work flow balance priorities
- Enforce work standards
- Review and resolve work discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements with regards to the LFs
- Ensure the functions of the LFs and Proctors are completed
- Provide assistance to instructors in the administration of courses or curricula via a variety of delivery methods
- Provide support in the organizing, planning, and management of training operations
- Coordinate the use of classified and unclassified space, tools and equipment, faculty or speakers, and course materials in order to facilitate training
- Confer with managers, instructors, and the Government to verify Government training needs
- Schedule instructors to conduct training based upon the availability of classrooms, equipment and personnel
- Collaborate with faculty to ensure the availability of course materials for web-based training, self-paced training, platform-based training, etc.
- Provide technical support to instructors and students by implementing supporting/troubleshooting approved technology-based applications in the classroom/training lab
- Assist teachers in the instructional use of software, hardware, and internet/intranet
- Assist with proper security, storage, transportation and maintenance of technology equipment
- Must possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance with Polygraph (TS/SCI + Poly)
- U.S. citizenship REQUIRED
- Four (4) years of management/supervisory experience
- Seven (7) years of experience in customer service principles (i.e. planning and scheduling, presentation and briefing techniques, problem solving strategies/methods, record keeping, writing styles (writing for different audiences, technical, non-technical, etc.), classroom use of computers and internet/intranet connectivity skills, internal and external customer relations, issue/problem resolution, operating general office equipment, organizational leadership, presenting and promoting ideas and initiatives, process improvement, project management, data/information management, oral and written communication, organizational representation, teaming, time management; reports and documentation
- Seven (7) years in Microsoft Office Suite of products (e.g. EXCEL, Word and Power Point) and have basic application trouble-shooting skills
- Three (3) years of experience in conducting on-the-job-training (OJT)
- Four (4) years of experience in technology support
- Four (4) years experience in the operation, set-up and use of instructional media technology equipment and systems