Job Title: Training Specialist II
Location: Newark, DE, 19702
Duration: 9 Months
- Participates in, and conducts company training programs.
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training on employees during the orientation period and for career development. May be involved in initial plan design and existing plan enhancements.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Support the business by providing Instructional Systems Design expertise performing needs assessments, provide Training teams with instructional content for technical, office, field and safety training.
- Provide instructional materials development for technology-based training and video.