Training Specialist -
Requisition ID 108042
Our world-class expertise in connecting space, airborne, ground and sea-based platforms with secure, real-time data drives our communications business in addressing the heightened global demand for advanced solutions. As a prime contractor, we are a key integrator in state-of-the-art maritime platforms. Our power conversion, power conditioning and power protection solutions can be found in a wide range of demanding military and commercial environments around the world. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for our customers across the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining information from customers and technical organizations; engineering; software and product requirements to prepare training programs; preparing lesson plans and training materials; designing product demonstrations; developing course content; determining methodology; and coordinating the development of training aids.
- Conducting training sessions; product demonstrations; and developing criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- May utilize trainers with technical expertise. May administer tests. Continuously revises lesson plans to ensure course material reflect product features; meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date. May include military trainers.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of experience in developing Navy training and training equipment programs, plans, curriculum, documentation, and ILS materials for complex electronic systems.
This experience shall include analyzing program specifications and developing program manpower, personnel, and training requirements using standard DoD and / or Navy algorithms and processes.
Must have a naval combat system/subsystem maintenance background in professional disciplines of Fire Control, Electronic Technician, Electronic Warfare, or Data Systems. Experience with Navy's Battle Force Tactical Training System is preferred.
BS or BA degree is a plus.
- Position requires travel both US and overseas ; candidate must be able to obtain a passport.
- DOD Security Clearance is required at the time of hire
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
US Security Clearance Required : Secret
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day - 1st
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Organization : Division - Maritime Services (MSERV)-20000010
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Posting : May 16, 2019, 4:08:30 PM
Job : Product Training