Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Training Technician. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the FBI.
A Training Technician executes the following duties:
* Develop, implement, and conduct required training
* Coordinates with Agency Asset Forfeiture Coordinators to develop initial and follow on curricula for all contractor personnel
* Develops training material, organizes schedules and provides logistical support for training, conducts training, maintains training records
* Publishes periodic training and information advisories
* Updates training to ensure policy, regulatory, legal, and system changes are incorporated in training curricula
NOTE: Candidates already possessing an ACTIVE Top Secret clearance with will be give first consideration.
A Training Technician must meet the following qualifications:
* At least three years demonstrated ability in coordinating and managing training programs
* Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.