At BKD, our Transaction Services team is led by a talented team of experienced transaction advisors, who have a sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated. We focus on training and developing our teams to help them reach their full potential. If you’re an experienced diligence professional and motivated team builder who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we would love to talk to you!
In this position, you will explore new frontiers, use your positive and engaging communication style to influence and motivate team members and build strong relationships within the organization and with clients. Further, you will have meaningful support from firm leadership for staffing and business development in addition to the ability to perform due diligence while living inside or outside of traditional major markets.
The Transaction Services leadership team takes pride in creating and maintaining a supportive and respectful environment for our team members. Apply or submit your contact information below if you’re interested in learning how we can support your professional and personal goals.
What You Will Do:
- Lead buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements.
- Analyze financial and operational results of target companies.
- Evaluate financial information, identify diligence issues and opportunities as well as recommend post-acquisition actions.
- Prepare and review reports regarding due diligence and financial analysis.
- Research and analyze industry standards, trends and target companies.
- Work closely with executives, investment bankers, private equity and corporate clients, attorneys or other stakeholders.
- Actively pursue new clients for the transaction services team.
- Lead, supervise and train team members providing transaction services to clients.
- Work alongside other BKD team members to exceed client expectations.
A Successful Trusted Advisor Has:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA is preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience with a large public accounting or consulting firm with at least two (2) years’ experience in Transaction Services / Financial Due Diligence
- Strong current knowledge in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), current audit and accounting concepts, mergers and acquisitions and transaction services
- Extensive analytical and project management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.