Want to make a difference and take your career to the next level by joining a growing Transaction Services practice and working with experienced professionals who have chosen the lower and middle market?
BKD’s Transaction Services team provides advisory services and expertise to clients related to mergers and acquisitions to help execute the deal. Our services encompass the development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure by working to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters. We leverage a unique approach through Data Analytics to provide insights that traditional diligence may not capture.
- Lead buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements.
- Analyze financial and operational results of target companies.
- Evaluate financial information, identify diligence issues / opportunities and recommend post-acquisition actions.
- Prepare and review reports regarding due diligence and financial analysis.
- Research and analyze industry standards, trends and target companies.
- Work closely with executives, investment bankers, private equity and corporate clients, attorneys or other stakeholders.
- Lead, supervise and train team members providing transaction services to clients.
- Work alongside other BKD team members to exceed client expectations.
- Strong current knowledge in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), current audit and accounting concepts, mergers and acquisitions and transaction services
- Extensive analytical and project management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working in the Healthcare sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and lead team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA is preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with a large public accounting or consulting firm with at least two (2) years’ experience in Transaction Services / Financial Due Diligence
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.