- 2 years of experience in a financial operations, reconciliation or mortgage related role
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- 3 years of experience in a relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or business
- High degree of organization and the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Deadline-driven mindset
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, technical environment
- Ability to handle basic issues and problems and to refer more complex issues to higher-level team members
- Ability to work as part of a team and across the organization
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with external and internal parties, including senior leadership
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented approach
The Transaction Manager manages and settles whole loan trades and securitizations from the trade desk. They work closely with Trading and Treasury to settle loans off our warehouse lines.
- Manage every aspect of communication with both internal and external partners to settle whole loan trade settlements and securitizations
- Leverage knowledge of our process and contacts across the organization to cure loan defects
- Review and respond to requests from investors to expedite settlements
- Review and reconcile trade confirmations, funding schedules and settlement documents
- Manage, request and reconcile incoming/outgoing wires to settle trades
- Review, reconcile and as needed correct pricing with investors
- Create, maintain and deepen relationships with buyers, due diligence firms and custodians
- Create pipeline reports for various buyers and trades
- Analyze trends/areas of concern and create a feedback loop with appropriate stakeholders
- Assist in training and mentoring new team members
- Communicate issues to leadership in a timely fashion
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.