We have the following Contract job opportunity
If interested kindly respond with your resume
Pay Rate: $20.00
Hours of Work 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Assignment location Address: Southern Regional Medical Examiner Office, 1175 Dehirsch Ave, Woodbine, NJ 08270
Mandatory Requirement - Experience as a transcriber and ability to multi-task are important to this position.
- Transcribe from dictation autopsy reports/view reports including microscopic reports, final reports and all other case material. A minimum of 3 to 4 autopsies per day to be transcribed and submitted for review free of visible grammatical or typographical error; edit reports to be submitted for signature within one day of receipt free of visible typographical errors. Reports are to be proofread checking names, gender, race, height, weight and age with the other documents and handwritten notes to ensure correctness.
- Prepare final reports according to standard operating procedures; type amendment forms; update entries in the database within one day of receipt. Prepare case folders utilizing County color coded system.
- Answer phones and transfer accordingly or message taken with detailed information and delivered.
- Receive, log and distribute results and reports.
- Performs other related clerical duties (filing, scanning, copying, purging, scheduling appointments/meetings, etc.)
- Provide assistance with data tracking.
- ***Experienced transcriber only.
- ***Fast paced environment requiring the ability to multiple task and work independently.
- Ability to multi-task
- Order supplies