M&S Engineering is seeking qualified�Transmission Line Engineers, either an�EIT or PE, to work on a variety of dynamic and exciting High Voltage and Extra High Voltage AC and DC transmission line projects with potential to work on renewable energy infrastructure projects.��
Duties & Responsibilities�
- Detail engineering and design of overhead�transmission line projects from conceptual design through construction from 4kV to 500kV.�
- Detail design of�underground transmission�line projects from 69kV to 230kV.�
- Prepare detail cost estimates and opinion of�probable cost statements for project with limited�details.
- Prepare construction�and material specifications and scope documents for construction tenders�and contracts.�
- Be responsible for�liaison with clients and�contractors, coordinating with various�disciplines and permitting agencies.
- Ability to take on a�project engineer and/or�project manager role as required.
Required Experience, Education and Skills�
- 4 year degree from an�accredited college or university in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical�Engineering.
- Minimum of�2 years�applicable post-graduation design experience
- Current EIT License in the State of Texas or ability to obtain the�license within 12 months of hire.�PE License preferred.
- Ability to inform�design process based on�previous experience with similar projects.
- Strong proficiency�using PLS software suite, Sag10, AutoCAD or Microstation and Microsoft�Office Suite.
- Familiar with�applicable codes, standards and regulations required to design transmission lines in the United States, including publications from NESC, CPUC, ASCE, RUS, etc�
- Ability to multi-task�from project to�project.
- Must be able to routinely lift up to 30lbs.
- Good organizational�skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines within a�team environment.
- Valid driver�s license�with a clean driving�record required.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Employer paid health insurance
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Earned vacation time��