Responsible for driving and transporting finished goods from production facility to warehousing facilities
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Transport finished goods or raw materials between facilities.
- Load and unload goods using forklift or pallet jacks or connect or disconnect trailers at destination.
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections, as well as verify load and seal numbers.
- Maintain DOT time log, Bill of Lading, and other paperwork as required.
- Maintain vehicle, product and equipment to company standards.
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with 1 year of Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent driving experience in the military.
- A Valid Class A CDL with HAZMAT endorsement.
- You must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements.
- Ability to operate a 2/4 wheel dolly.
- Ability to operate all types of industrial power trucks.
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and follow safety procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Position must pass a post offer drug test, Pre-Work Screen, and background check.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
- Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.