“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies located in Denton Texas. A business built with a purpose to provide our customers with access to high-quality professional beauty products and exceptional customer service.
This individual must be driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated. Strong communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results. Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others. Ability to prioritize, multi-tasking is a must and manage time effectively. Excellent systems knowledge: MS Office and internet, etc. Email traffic is very high, so keeping up with them is key. Must be able to handle a high number of calls per day.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and thorough records.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Manage exceptions and review database for errors. Research and resolve exceptions and respond to escalation of service requests.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call.
- Maintain department KPIs and customer satisfaction ratings as defined by the department.
- Handle store/customer logistic opportunities as they occur/monitor – track and trace, providing weekly score cards on key KPI’s
- Perform routine data entry including but not limited to: entering new orders and shipment information into computerized tracking systems; tracing shipments with both inbound and outbound OTR, LTL and Small packaging carriers; and updating information in various systems.
- Communicate and monitor incoming customer emails to ensure timely communication; escalate internal and external concerns for expedited resolution; ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Run, interpret and disseminate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Committed to verifying that all information is correct by close of the business day.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor's College degree preferred
- Strong communication skills required
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven proficiency working in Microsoft applications such as, Outlook, Excel, Word and Freight software
- Minimum 2 years of one of the following: customer service / transportation experience required
- Minimum 2 years of general office work required
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Practical experience with a Transportation Management System
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization along with 3rd party partners
- Analytic competencies to implement Transformation initiatives and daily/weekly reporting
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our Sally Beauty Store discount of 30% merchandise discount, and CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules