The Transportation Host is responsible for dispatching Valet Drivers to retrieve guest vehicles in a timely and accurate manner. Provide general casino information to guests regarding promotions, events, valet services, auto detail services, shuttle arrivals and departures. Assist valet services in the driveway as needed. Open and close car and casino doors while welcoming and thanking guests. Greet and register all incoming shuttle guests and oversee departures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful guest service, through the consistent practice and delivery of great service to all guests and team members.
- Welcome and register all shuttle guests as they arrive including checking their identification and Sweetwater Rewards card.
- Ensures shuttle guests have been correctly entered into the player tracking system group manifest.
- Make announcements on the charters upon arrival to include information regarding proper identification, new Sweetwater Rewards card offer, Group Fun card offer, promotions, and departure times.
- Issue Sweetwater Reward cards to new and existing guests.
- Stock shuttle schedules in the following areas: Guest Services, Parking Garage, and the shuttle pick-up location.
- Complete shift report to include any late shuttle arrivals or departures, guest service issues, maintenance needs, driver issues, etc.
- Greet and open doors for arriving and departing guests
- Input valet vehicle data into valet parking database in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures prompt reporting of any incidents to Valet Supervisor
- This position is subject to varying levels of crowds, smoke and noise, the severity of which depends upon customer volume
- This position is required to work outside and is subject to all types of weather conditions.
- Must be knowledgeable and remain up-to-date regarding casino amenities, promotions and events.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Excellent phone and radio etiquette
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, as well as all levels of team members
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be available for multiple shifts to include nights, weekends, and fluctuating days off
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and possess strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to operate computer/computer software programs, multiline phone system, copy machines, computer printers/embossers, and other office equipment
- Must be able to stand/walk 100% of shift
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Candidate must have clear understanding of the English language
- Position is contingent on obtaining and maintaining a Gaming License with Gaming Commission.