Huitt-Zollars' Dallas, Texas office has a dynamic Transportation Project Manager opportunity. This full-time role includes marketing, business development, client management, and project management for transportation agencies and clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and has opportunities to work on transportation projects for other HZ offices. The successful candidate will be a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Texas with experience managing transportation projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate professional to grow Huitt-Zollars’ Dallas office and advance their career at a premier design firm.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Conduct business development efforts for transportation and public works clients including TxDOT, NTTA, local public works departments and some involvement with transit agencies (DART, TexRail, etc).
- Serve as Project Manager and oversee operations for transportation projects involving roadway, bridge, bus rapid transit, and/or aviation.
- Develop, oversee, and monitor project activities including scope, budget, and schedule management.
- Recruitm mentor and management supporting staff for transportation projects.
- Participate in engineering organizations (e.g., ACEC, ASCE and AASHTO).
- Support company-wide transportation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Professional Engineer registered in state of Washington or ability to obtain a license.
- Minimum 15 years of engineering design experience with 5-10 years of transportation project management experience.
- Experience and relationships with TxDOT and other DFW metroplex region transit and transportation agencies highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, project management scheduling and financial tools.
- Proficient in MicroStation and Project Wise preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short-term disability plans, and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Please apply online at https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: D323
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Military Leave
- Vacation/paid time off
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement