Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Trauma Surgical ICU department. Submit your application today!
Weare seeking a Trauma Surgical ICU RN for our center to ensure that we continueto provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazingteam that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenaladdition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want youto apply now!
Position: Registered Nurse Critical Care
Department: Trauma Surgical ICU
The Trauma Surgical ICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
We offer an excellenttotal compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include;
- Medical and Dental
- Flex spending, life, disability
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition reimbursement
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Centerhas been selected the Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive yearsand had earned the American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award. We are also ranked NursingProfessionals Top 100 Hospitals to work for!
In 2005, SunriseChildren’s Hospital completed a %2475 million renovation and expansion effort,which is the last time the facility added to its capacity. Currently, the twohospitals have 690 beds. When the project is complete, the capacity will growto 762 beds.
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital status, veteran status, or disability status.