We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who specializes in Travel Coordination to work for a Non-Profit.
- Coordinate travel 50% of the time including hotel, flight, ground transport, exc.
- Answering the phones.
- Preparing correspondence, manipulating spreadsheets, typing up documents, and formatting presentations.
- Taking inventory of office supplies and replenishing as needed.
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Submitting and tracking expenses.
- Making copies, filing, and general organizational tasks in the office.
- Any overflow administrative support as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Upbeat personality and professional phone presence.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- At least 3 years prior experience coordinating travel.
- High level of Customer Service.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priorities.
- Strong attention to details in a fast-paced environment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.