Carlson Wagonlit Travel SatoTravel (CWTSatoTravel) is seeking an experienced and talentedTravel Counselor/Traineefor our US Mil-Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, Hawaiionsite location.As aTravel Counselor/Trainee, your mission will be to “Deliver the Perfect Trip” in order to sustain optimum results for our clients and for CWTSatoTravel.
As the U.S. military and government division of Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT), CWTSatoTravel is a global leader specializing in seamless travel management services to our U.S. federal clients.We employ a team of more than 900 associates throughout 187 locations in 14 countries and U.S. territories.Though our offices are spread across the world, we are a tight-knit group with access to resources and innovations that enable us to deliver the best services in the industry.
We are very proud of our 65+ year history serving U.S. military and government clients, and are always looking for new talent to help us grow as a team.Our most valuable asset as a company is the quality of our people.We are a growing family, andencourage you to check out our career opportunities and start your journey with CWTSatoTravel today.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which will provide the very best traveler experience
- Interact with travelers, and travel arrangers by leading and listening conversations to provide the first level of support for customer service and resolve simple customer problems
- Maintaining a favorable working relationship with all other company employees and ensuring to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Embrace new technology and ways of working to promote flexibility to adjust quickly to the shifting needs of the business
- You will build CWTSatoTravel’s value
- Possess a strong understanding of travel trends and industry best practices
- Seek higher levels of performance continuously
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year travel counselor experienceorfor Trainees, experience in Customer Service; Travel or Hospitality industry preferred
- Knowledge of ticketing procedures a plus
- Proficiency in a minimum of one CRS (Trainees will be provided on the job training)
- Government travel reservation experience a plus
- Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required