Travel Case Management Registered Nurse (RN)
Join the growing GHR Travel Nursing team as a travel Registered Nurse (RN) in Redwood City!
- 13-week assignment
- Great pay and benefits
- 36 hours per week
- 7a – 7p
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Previous case management experience and demonstrated experience in utilization management, discharge planning, or transfer coordination.
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission and other federal/state/local regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in nursing or health related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current BLS.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Emily Calkins at ECalkins@ghrtravelnursing.com or call (716) 328-1028 x6363.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.