Travel ER/Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN)
Temporary position for an Emergency Room RN Registered Nurse needed at a military base facility in Jacksonville, NC.
This is an acute care travel RN position available for immediate start.
- $1,300-$1,400 estimated weekly take home for traveler
- 36 hours/week
- 12 hour evening or night shifts available
- 13 weeks to start, with option to extend longer
- Active NC or compact RN Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 1 year recent, full time acute care experience in ER in similar sized setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS (other certifications may be required)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
To be screened for this position and others available in your specialty/desired destination, contact me today!
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.