Objective: A “Rock Star” Travel Counselor in training and an ambassador of the American Express brand to our travel and TFS customers.
- An assistant to a high performing Travel Counselor.
- Research emerging destinations
- Provide support to leaders and travel counselors, as needed
- Participate in required company meetings/ ongoing training
- Learn to qualify prospective customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a professional, courteous relationship with customers and co-workers
- High school graduate or GED
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, internet research
- Previous experience in travel, hospitality, or finance industries preferred
- Basic typing skills preferred
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills- must be a team player
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality are required.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, comprehend complex issues, and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to perform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
ALTOUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed