Position: Travel RN-ICU/CCU
Locations: Nashua, NH
Shift: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
Start Date: ASAP
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Provide patient care to the critically ill
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
- Prescribe, delegate, coordinate and evaluate nursing care for patients in collaboration with other clinical staff including MD's, RN's, therapists and administrative staff as needed.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and acts as charge nurse and/or preceptor for new staff
- Active New Hampshire State License
- BLS/CPR Certification & ACLS
- 2+ years of recent ICU or PCU experience - Required (both would be great but is not necessary)
- ICU RN - Must be comfortable with Critical drips, ventilators, Telemetry, and neurosurgical patients - Required
- Ability to recover cardiac cath patients, manage some drips, diltiazem, nitroglycerine, insulin, amiodarone, ability to manage bipap and cpap patients - Required
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!