TRAVELING COMMISSIONING FOREMAN
Faith Technologies ● Tulsa, OK
SURGE your career forward!! Commissioning Foremen at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Commissioning Foremen are responsible for delivery of commissioning services including coordination and implementation of the commissioning plan, job site quality auditing, conducting on-site/job site coaching, and conducting training to enhance job site performance to foster a culture of quality that permeates our services throughout the organization. Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects on time and safely. All job site employees participate and drive safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices for our people. Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 5+ years of field experience, including not less than 3 years of successful experience as a project foreman
- Journeyman or Master Electrician License required
- Conducts quality inspections to ensure Faith Quality Advantage processes, best practices, installation standards, and other applicable processes or practices are being utilized effectively as well as safely.
- Participates in various cross-functional teams internally and externally to continually develop and refine organizational processes related to job site quality.
- Provides guidance to field employees, project supervisors, and management on matters concerning job site quality.
- Provides valid statistical information and applicable analyses to the Commissioning Manager regarding job site quality.
- Conducts job site or on-site coaching and development of employees (related to audits and/or to assist with novel work or jobs in crisis).
- Performs project expectations review (review of key essential planning elements that support project success) with project leadership and provides feedback and/or recommended corrective actions to project managers, work crew members as well as key management/leadership personnel and support functions (i.e. Safety, Purchasing, Preconstruction Services, Engineering, Estimating, Productivity Group, Excellerate, ERM).
- Defines work to be done; clearly communicates vision, objectives, and tasks to appropriate individuals. Delegates tasks to appropriate parties; clearly communicates needs and expectations. Measures and monitors the work of individual direct reports and/or collective team/taskforce team(s). Coaches and motivates direct reports/appropriate individuals to effectively perform; removes barriers to success and provides feedback, necessary resources, and open communication.
- Performs coordination of third-party testing resources as required.
- Assists in data collection for SCCAF studies.
- Performs coordination of vendor startup and testing services.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Programs
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.