Date UpdatedFeb 07, 2019
Currently looking for a Commercial Construction Superintendent with experience in building ground-up retail, assisted living, healthcare, or restaurant projects. Interested candidates should have experience with projects from 5M-10M+ with larger projects experience being ideal. Traveling locations available across the nation from Las Vegas & Phoenix to Chicago, Nashville and Tampa.
Responsibilities of the Superintendent
· Work with project team on developing and implementing project procedures, CPM Master schedules, and standards for building.
· Review the work for conformance with the specifications, acceptable levels of quality, safety, and schedule.
· Determine method of construction, material requirements and equipment. Experience with estimating is preferred.
· Determine the staff needed to maintain the schedule and properly supervise the work. Mentor and develop field members. Directing up to 140+ personnel per day.
· Coordinate, plan, and supervise work force and subcontractors.
· Create, submit and track RFIs and responses. Manage daily reports and photo document projects.
Requirements of the Superintendent
· Solid work history, with long term employment history.
· Experience with ground-up construction and team environments.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Project, Excel and Word.
· Commercial project experience with the ability to run large projects successfully.
· Must have strong leadership skills in order to direct multiple projects.
Compensation for the Superintendent
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $80,000 - $110,000.
Vehicle allowance, gas and maintenance.
All travel and housing provided. Nothing out of pocket while traveling.
401K retirement with excellent match.
Medical, dental and vision benefits paid.
Life insurance provided & disability.