As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
New opportunity at our corporate headquarters in Billerica MA for an enthusiastic Treasury Analyst to become part of our international Treasury Team.
- Analyze and hedge the company’s foreign currency exposures, researching and recommending strategies to minimize P & L impact, coordinating with in-house bank.
- Monitor global debt requirements including external issuance, interest payments, prepare compliance and coordinate/ track intercompany issuance as needed to assure appropriate debt/equity mix at subsidiaries.
- Manage domestic cash and international cash pools
- Prepare and maintain annual Other Income/Expense forecast in conjunction with Financial Planning & Analysis Department requirements.
- Track and coordinate share repurchase program with external broker and internal departments to account for and fund purchases.
- Coordinate the submissions of monthly subsidiary cash forecasts into SAP BPC system, consolidating and reporting 3-month projections and analyzing actuals to forecast.
- Provide support for ongoing SOX controls for FX and Debt.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of annual auditor requests of Treasury.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of Treasury-related professional work experience in a complex multinational environment. MBA and/or CTP a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in foreign exchange hedging and hedge accounting.
- Advanced understanding of global cash management and banking practices.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite plus strong systems skills including treasury workstations, bank cash management systems, Fireapps or similar hedging tool, SAP and SAP BPC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent presentation skills with ability to communicate treasury concepts and strategies to Global Finance team members.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate issues from local, regional and corporate perspectives.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a global matrix environment: builds effective working relationships across the company at all levels.
- Demonstrated willingness to jump in where needed as part of the Treasury team.
- Professional maturity with proven ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment, work independently and proactively, and collaborate within a team is critical for success.
- Strong understanding of systems, analytical tools, financial modeling, and data management
- Intellectually curious with a focus on efficiency and continuous improvement
- Proven flexibility with ability to prioritize and manage differing time constraints
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
- Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for domestic and international travel
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.