This individual will be responsible for the following:
* Report cashflow results of all Assurant companies to Corporate Treasurer.
* Collect, research and analyze data for cash flow reports and forecasts for all domestic and various foreign Assurant entities. Update cash flows using all sources.
* Prepare and disseminate daily, monthly and quarterly treasury reports ( ex: dividend schedules, stock repurchase updates, etc.
* Coordinate FX and investment activities with NY Investments team.
* Track monthly intercompany true ups to be used in cashflows.
* Liaison between Assurant Treasury and Segment Finance and Accounting teams for the planning of cashflow forecasts.
* Remain abreast of developments in the field of domestic and international treasury and cash management.
* Reconcile bank accounts using Treasury workstation.
* Prepare wire transfer requests for Assurant Inc. Corporate payments.
* Assist manager with other cash management related tasks.
* Maintain OFAC and shareholder buyback spreadsheets.
*Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required: *
* Bachelors in Business/Finance.
* CTP Certification a plus.
* Minimum 5 years experience in related field.
* Knowledge of domestic and international cash management.
* Knowledge of corporate operations and systems.
* Heavy emphasis on analyzing data to provide accurate forecasting.
**Title:** *Treasury Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *56320*