The Treasury Director reports to the Treasurer and is primarily responsible for directing the Treasury function, including management of cash, liquidity, short-term investments, debt, bank relationships, Derivative Maintenance, Acquisition/divestiture support, process evaluation and improvement, and managing a staff.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in safe manner at all times.
- Direct liquidity, cash management and bank account structure for North America and International accounts (US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, India, and others)
- Develop stronger tracking and forecasting of cash, debt and interest
- Manage cash investment portfolio, within corporate guidelines, and manage and administer bank and financial institution relationships
- Manage a staff, including hire, fire, discipline, performance management, recommending salary actions, and developing and mentoring staff
- Maintain and update signature cards, board resolutions and certificate of Incumbencies; Act as liaison with Legal Counsel as needed
- Investigate and implement bank products and services for Treasury and in support of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and other internal departments as needed
- Monitor, analyze and negotiate banking fees and transaction costs of treasury activities; Reconcile fees to contracts
- Drive consolidation and integration of acquisition banking activity
- Coordinate and administer debt financing through syndicated credit facilities
- Coordinate and manage Letters of Credit with administrative agent
- Prepare quarterly calculation of covenant ratios and supervise monthly execution of Borrowing Base Certificate
- Prepare treasury related budgets
- Support executive management with capital strategy including share buy backs
- Support all inquiries and testing necessary for SOX compliance and external audit requirements
- Determine, recommend, and implement process enhancements, policies, procedures, and separation of duties
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of B.S. or B.A. in Accounting/Finance, MBA/CTP preferred
- 4+ years of Treasury experience
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Strong understanding and practice of internal controls
- Banking and cash management
- Exposure to Peoplesoft
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Requires highest ethical standards
- Ability to manage projects and processes to meet specific deadlines
- Positive and pro-active contributor to organization; ability to interact effectively across functions and within broader finance organization
- Individual must be results and team orientated with the ability to assume greater responsibility with growth of company
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers  ;
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.