|Title||Treasury Management Advisor II|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Description||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION|
The Treasury Management Advisor II is responsible for sales of cash management products to new and existing commercial customers with a focus on generating fee income. They will provide on-going support to customers that utilize cash management products assuring customer satisfaction. Responsible for assisting others with customer calling efforts by preparing comparative analysis and making product recommendation. The employee should be knowledgeable on cyber security and measures to take to circumvent risk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Consult with prospective clients to determine cash management and other banking product needs. This duty is performed daily.
2. Prepare necessary documentation (applications,contracts) for implementation of services sold. This duty is performed weekly.
3. Make on-site visit for installation of services sold where applicable. This duty is performed as needed.
4. Make follow up calls with commercial clients to ensure customer satisfactions with services. This duty is performed as needed.
5. Serve as liaison between commercial customers and operations through early stages of relationship. This duty is performed as needed.
6. Prepare responses to RFP's to include a cost analysis of banking services. This duty is performed as needed.
7. Support calling efforts of bank staff to attract and retain new business. This duty is performed daily.
8. Conduct training sessions for lenders, business development and retail staff of benefit of products. This duty is performed as needed.
9. Work with management to determine ongoing risk assessment processes. This duty is performed as needed.
10. Participate in groups or committees that impact product offering related to commercial services. This duty is performed as needed.
11. Educate customers on the importance of cyber security and measures to take to circumvent the risk. This duty is performed as needed.
12. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
13. Complete required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
|Requirements||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE|
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Credential
Accredited ACH Professional
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: 10-Key, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Contact Management, Database, Human Resources Systems, Payroll Systems
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
High diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for considerable amount of diversity as an incumbent performs a variety of tasks. Such tasks might be performed from a given work area, or the individual may move about physically in performing a variety of duties.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Bilingual in English/Spanish
Overnight travel may be required.