The TM Technology team is responsible for managing and supporting the bank’s Treasury Management and Online Banking solutions in both a production and project/implementation capacity. The Technical Lead will be responsible for coordination and oversight of the team’s involvement in all projects, particularly as they pertain to TM products and solutions. The lead will also be responsible for coordination and oversight of client set ups and implementations of a technical nature for the bank’s products. This position will work closely with the TM Technology Supervisor to ensure team resources are allocated appropriately, project timelines are met, and client SLAs are adhered to. The lead will work with various internal groups, including but not limited to Enterprise Project Management, Product, TM Sales, TM Support, Marketing, IT, and Operations, as well as external Vendors.
- Monitor and oversee the task assignments and workflows for the TM Technology analysts.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures as they pertain to the technical team.
- Serve as the lead subject matter expert for the Treasury Management/Online Banking products and services offered by the bank. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of supported applications, data flows, and end-to-end processes.
- Partner with Support lead for coordination of testing for product enhancement releases.
- Complete and review user acceptance testing as required; coordinate with QA department as necessary.
- Provide updates to the TM Technology Supervisor for project and client implementation status, issues, and resolution.
- Lead troubleshooting of supported projects and applications and engage with correct departmental/vendor resources to assist in correcting problems.
- Lead the monitoring of the conversion of existing customers and new customers acquired through acquisitions into new/existing product lines.
- Oversee the gathering of product knowledge as it relates to the field of electronic banking for consumer, business, and Treasury Management, and as it pertains to new or existing bank applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 1 or more years of related experience and/or training in treasury management services. Equivalent of education and experience may be substituted.
- Intermediate knowledge and skills in treasury management products, processes, and in-depth knowledge of commonly used specialty software.
- Intermediate knowledge and skills in general banking, including understanding of bank products, services, and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Exceptional oral, and written communication skills to allow for the carrying out of instructions, interpreting documents, understanding procedures, writing reports and correspondence. Ability to provide professional service and communicate effectively with customers and internal partners in the face of challenging and demanding situations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate skills in personal computer operation; word processing and spreadsheet software programs (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel, etc.);
- Intermediate knowledge of payment formats, including ISO, EDI, NACHA, etc.