Vice President - Treasury Management Officer
Commerical Middle Market
JPMorgan Chase Overview
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in over 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Commercial Banking provides clients; consultative solutions, the global thought leadership and fiscal capabilities of J.P. Morgan with, the convenience of the vast Chase banking network. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to $2 billion.
TheCommercial Banking Treasury Solutions Team is a leading provider of global treasury management services;cash management, trade, liquidity andcommercial card capabilities. We develop, implement and deliver a full range of solutions that help clients achieve their treasury objectives and business goals. Our Treasury platform is among the best in the industry; we are committed to investing in innovation and a consultative global operating model that distinguishes us in the marketplace.
The Middle Market Treasury Solutions Team is a leading provider of global; cash management, liquidity and commercial card capabilities. We develop, implement and deliver a full range of solutions that help clients with, $20 Million to $500 Million in revenues.
As a Commercial Bank Treasury Management Officer, you will focus primarily on generating new business from prospective clients while also growing the existing revenue base from existing clients in the Middle Market (Clients with $20 to 500Million in revenue) market. You will work closely with bankers to ensure proper alignment of strategies and credit capacity for all Treasury Services products.
- Working in partnership with market bankers to develop new profitable business from prospective clients; Developing strategic account plans and executing them
- Deepening and growing existing market relationships
- Managing client visitation and contact; Understanding clients' business environments, strategies, and industry to better determine their requirements, identify potential new business opportunities for Chase Treasury Services and provide the appropriate solution(s)
- Understanding the competitions' capabilities and gaps, and how to position Chase Treasury Services against them
- Promoting sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments
- Managing proposal writing and the entire sales process
- Developing and enhancing in-depth client knowledge and sharing it with the client coverage team for both new business development and management of client risk
- Working closely with the coverage team to drive efforts to expand existing business with current clients, providing feedback to product managers and generating cross-sell opportunities by maintaining strong working relationships with other Chase lines of business
- Engage Chase Treasury Solutions sales, bankers and clients at senior and strategic levels to provide integrated treasury solutions within a consultative and client driven framework
- Create strategic dialogues around key client-centric issues, incorporating best practices, benchmarking, opportunity quantification and solution positioning
- Build template-driven business case quantification for clients in support of Chase solutions
- Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
- Deliver thought leadership to the market, prospects and clients on the working capital solutions at client roundtables, industry conferences, webinars, articles, etc.
- Execute against a clear set of engagement principles that ensures consulting resources are mapped against the largest revenue opportunities within Treasury Services
- Minimum of 5 years of cash management, sales and relationship management experience
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, credit process, overdraft management discipline, and pricing philosophy
- B.A./B.S required
- Strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to generate ideas, identify and drive the development of new business
- Demonstrates excellent/strong selling and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates excellent/strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong industry/market expertise
- Demonstrates strong time management, organizational and planning skills
- Possesses strategic thinking skills
- Has the ability to mobilize internal and external networks and resources
- Has the ability to use various PC and Internet-based systems to manage their business portfolio
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and awareness