TCF Bank is a premier Midwest bank offering consumer and commercial banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and lending products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
Our team members will join other professionals that share the philosophy of making a positive impact. We are committed to building better communities by improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
With TCF Bank, you will be part of a fast-paced, community-minded organization while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities.
TCF National Bank and its affiliated companies (collectively TCF) is an equal employment opportunity employer. TCF’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or familial status, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. TCF also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. TCF’s policy is to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic as required by applicable law.
TCF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need an accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact TCF Human Capital Management at [1-833-HCM-8454 or [HCMSC@tcfbank.com].
The Treasury Management (TM) Product Manager is responsible for optimizing the product, product line, or product portfolio over the life cycle for assigned TM products. Responsible for execution and management, the Product Manager is tasked with maximizing product potential and profitability, ensuring proper marketing, and meeting all compliance, risk management, and regulatory requirements. They serve as the bank's subject matter expert on their assigned products and provide insight and direction to all parts of these products. They are the product owner in the bank partnering closely with many other areas of the bank including the Product Development Manager, Product Analyst, sales, business, technology, and IT stakeholders, as well as other supporting functions. Please note that the TM Product Manager role can be 100% virtual.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Professional certificate or graduate degree preferred
- 3 – 5 Years experience in function
- 5 – 7 Years experience in industry
- AAP & CTP preferred
- Treasury Product Management, Product Analysis, Product Design, Development and Delivery
- Solid knowledge of internal banking practices for product research, development and approval
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced problem solving ability which may involve the need for creative thinking
- In depth knowledge of legal agreements, compliance and risk management
- Strong financial acumen (forecasting, market share, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Execution & Management
- Manage all aspects of assigned products for one or more product lines to maximize product potential and profitability and the product life cycle
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the assigned TM products are performing
- Establish pricing guidelines and parametersDefine a distribution strategy through research and understanding of how customers want to use the product
- Establish plans for selling the bank's products to new customers and expanding product use of existing customers
- Manage and report on the product's financial performance including budget and forecast
Marketing & Enablement
- Engage sales and customers to gain market insight
- Ensure Legal, Regulatory and Compliance adherence
- Develop and maintain the Product, Communication, and Marketing Plans
- Provide relevant, timely updates to key stakeholders on progress towards the product's and bank's goals