Cash Management Business Banking serves the cash flow needs of businesses with annual revenue between $500,000 and $20 million. The Cash Management Solutions Officer Sr. (CMSO Sr.) is responsible for identifying, proposing and delivering appropriate Cash Management products and solutions to customers and prospects over the phone. Business Relationship Managers (BRM’s) look to the CMSO Sr. to be their trusted Cash Management advisor.
- Works with relationship managers to drive the development of new profitable Cash Management business while maintaining and growing the existing portfolio, via the phone
- Leverages expert knowledge to recommend and promote Cash Management solutions to clients and prospects while working within the risk parameters that protect the bank
- Conveys a professional, knowledgeable and confident demeanor over the phone
- Builds collaborative internal relationships to develop and foster partnerships with assigned relationship managers
- Aligns daily activities to drive strategic business objectives
- Engages in a disciplined marketing process and quality call activities
- Manages customer expectations by communicating upfront timelines and deliverables. Partners with the client to ensure a successful implementation of Cash Management products
- Protects the firm by applying sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements
- Takes ownership of escalated Cash Management client issues and leverages the appropriate resources to champion results
- Assists as a resource and advisor for new and/or junior CMSO’s
Experience / Knowledge:
- Three + years’ experience in Cash Management Marketing or related business experience
- Solid Cash Management product/solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Relationship Building – Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal partners via the phone. Ability to influence those outside of direct Management control.
- Marketing Expertise – Ability to leverage expert knowledge to proactively and creatively present solutions to clients and prospects.
- Business Acumen – Ability to understand the overarching Cash Management business environment both internally and externally. Ability to drive business results in alignment with strategic objectives.
- Time Management – Ability to establish and consistently follow a disciplined process to plan activities, manage time and accomplish tasks and objectives.
- Judgment and Professionalism – Ability to make sound decisions that consider and balance the needs of the customer and the bank. Ability to display professionalism in written and oral communications, both internally and externally.
Drive and Motivation - Ability to demonstrate tenacity, focus, and discipline to accomplish results.