Treasury Operations Financial Analyst
Due to COVID-19 our entire workforce is currently working from home. As of this time, the expectation is that our employees will be working from the safety of their homes until January of 2021.
Businessolver is a technology company delivering market-changing benefits and services to millions of people across the U.S. Our primary mission is to transform benefits to a year-round personalized journey through innovative technology and high-touch service.
We take our role in benefits very seriously. We know that at the other end of our technology is a person, a family or a loved one. This is why, at the core of our business, we cultivate a culture of service through transparency and an unwavering responsiveness to our clients and employees.
We're not shy about how much we love our clients. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and empower their employees to maximize their benefits use.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
- Analyzing business processes for improvements and efficiencies related to the Consumer Accounts (MCA) products including Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- Reconciling individual accounts and managing money movement between custodian bank accounts in daily settlement processes
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures
- Provide solutions to data requirement challenges to ensure a successful data integration
- Performing data validations, reporting on data trends/issues and provide resolutions to irregularities
- Communicating with internal and external clients and vendors to provide support regarding file specifications and data quality issues in a timely and effective manner
- Integrate new customers to existing data transmission
- Validate imported data for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor daily data integration files
- Support partner and client integration discussions
What You Need to Make the Cut:
- Bachelor's degree, or at minimum, 5 years data implementation and integration experience
- Experience with Data Management or ETL tools a plus
- Partner or Client-facing experience required preferably in a 3rd party service provider environment
- Employee benefits (HSA/FSA), healthcare, banking, or insurance industry experience is preferred
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry-cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Massages. With a "work hard/play hard" atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!