- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing processes and guidelines
- Knowledge of SQL coding and data sources
- 3 years of experience in a treasury, capital markets or mortgage servicing environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
The Treasury Analyst supports the Treasury team by assisting in its financing initiatives and servicing financing modeling. In addition, the role will support the Treasury Manager in the onboarding and renewal of loan and servicing asset financing lines. The Treasury Analyst will work closely with team members in Servicing, Legal, Finance and Capital Markets to understand business needs and execute on funding initiatives.
- Analyze and execute on the Quicken Loans GNMA early buyout strategy
- Allocate and remove MSRs from various funding initiatives as needed
- Forecast liquidity needs related to servicing assets to determine what amount of liquidity is needed as well as determine the most efficient funding source
- Assist in developing and maintaining a servicer advance stress testing model as well as an MSR strategy
- Assist the Treasury Manager on liquidity planning and funding source execution
- Understand various forms of liquidity, including mortgage warehouse lines, unsecured lines of credit, MSR lines and GNMA early buyout lines to determine their optimal use and risks
- Understand servicing claims processes and guidelines as well as investor reporting processes and guidelines
- Support the Treasury Manager in warehouse line renewals and due diligences
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 11 consecutive years, 2010 - 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.