Treasury Systems Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Treasury Systems Analyst
We are searching for someone to support our client and its subsidiaries and related entities by providing cost-effective and secure value-added cash management and Treasury services, up-to-date Treasury expertise and advice, and world class Treasury customer service.
- Data Collection: Treasury data collection and delivery (to include setup and maintenance of Treasury data collection and transmission tools and vendors (to include IDM and Core FTP), and daily/monthly collection and delivery of all Treasury data file types. Maintain Treasury data file management documentation.
- Data Import/Export: Manage data transmission to/from Treasury software (to include T-Recs, SmartAnalysis, UPCS and Treasury Management Software ATOM).
- Software/Database Administration: Treasury software and database administration (to include software upgrades, setup and configuration, be subject matter expert on all Treasury software, database management and archiving, maintain T-Recs roles and responsibilities, perform annual user review and fulfill audit requests).
- Accounting/IT Solutions Development: Partner with Accounting/IT in the development of Treasury Solutions (to include process improvements and automation, design database solutions, Treasury software upgrade planning and execution, new software analysis/implementation and data workflow management with respect to Oracle Cloud).
- Treasury Support: Partner with members of the Treasury team as required to leverage technology in support of more-advanced, automated and secure world-class Treasury processes and procedures.
- Sort Mail: Assist in sorting Treasury mail.
- Desktop Procedures: keep own desktop procedures updated and respond to audit requests from internal and external auditors.
- Support Mission Statement: Support the Treasury Mission Statement every day and engage in any Treasury related activities and projects as directed.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Accredited Finance and/or Accounting undergraduate bachelor degree (or related).
- Certified Cash Manager (CCM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation.
- Accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent graduate-level degree.
- 1+ years corporate Treasury cash management, Finance or Accounting experience.
- 1+ years Treasury Management System or equivalent financial management system administration experience.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel (or similar).
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook (or similar).
- Experience with database applications such as Microsoft Access and SQL Server Management Studio (or similar).
- Experience with automated reconciliation systems, treasury workstations, bank fee management systems, and other Treasury related software packages.