We Are Hiring
Treatment Coord Licensed - NORWALK OP BH CLINIC - PRN, Day - SVBH-Norwalk - Norwalk, CT
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent’s Health Services, part of Ascension, operates St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport and a number of other sites of care. Founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1903, St. Vincent’s is a mission-driven organization committed to exceptional healthcare for all with special consideration for the poor and underserved.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent's Health Services-, you will have the opportunity toProvides behavioral health counseling services.
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
- Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Provides family therapy when appropriate.
- Formulates appropriate discharge plan with patients and helps to coordinate community resources.
- Ensures that all documentation is timely and meets criteria for billing.
- Participates in any special projects as assigned.
- Other Duties as assigned
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- 2 years providing group therapy in behavioral health setting. 1 year related experience working with adults with mental health issues, co-occurring disorders a plus.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hires including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's Health Services participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)