At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Treatment Coordinators, Community Corrections (Substance Abuse) who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Treatment Coordinator assists in implementing and supervising treatment services, monitoring program participants and supervising staff activities. Will provide counseling services to inmates/residents assigned to the treatment program(s) regardless of modality.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Interviews and assesses prospective program participants, develop specific interventions for individual and group treatment plans and supervises program activity.
- Reviews status of inmates/residents to verify that treatment and therapeutic programs are completed and reports on assigned inmates/residents.
- Assists in the supervision of department staff in the performance of their duties. This includes, but is not limited to, interviewing applicants, training new employees, developing work schedules and monitoring work assignments, listening to concerns and taking appropriate action to prevent or diffuse potentially disruptive situations.
- Assists in the clinical supervision of the program, and the review of clinical files to ensure compliance with policy and procedure. Maintains and monitors the confidentiality of inmate/resident and administrative files in compliance with prevailing laws and regulations. Coordinates admissions, treatment, evaluation and release information with other staff and departments.
- Conducts group interventions and maintains caseload responsibilities as needed. Serves as a program supervisor in the absence of the Treatment Manager.
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, We operate safe, secure facilities that provide high-quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public safety;
- CoreCivic Properties, We offer innovative and flexible real estate solutions that provide value to the government and the people they serve;
- CoreCivic Community, We deliver proven and innovative practices in settings that help people obtain employment, successfully reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
With opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare, CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more. Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or a closely related field is required.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in substance use counseling is required.
- One (1) year of experience in a therapeutic community setting is preferred.
- Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the educational requirements on a year-for-year basis.
- Must possess current Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) II or III licensure to include clinical supervision certification and/or endorsement, if applicable.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.