Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently have a full time position available for aTree Care Arborist who will be designated to a specific site/client in Pasadena, CA.
What you'll do:
- Evaluating trees and surrounding plant material for disease and pest problems
- Repairing broken branches by securing cables and braces to larger limbs
- Analyzing nutritional needs and fertilizing trees
- Planning and developing budgets for tree maintenance services for our commercial clients
- Providing clients with written evaluations to keep clients apprised of plant material health
- Ensuring that all operations, workers and properties are that clients are informed of any potentially dangerous situations in the property.
Skills we're seeking:
- Certified Arborist
- Extensive knowledge in the care and maintenance of trees
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.