Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a full-time hourly position to support theTree Care Manager (TCM) and Business Developer (BD). Activities include estimating, customer service, safety and all administrative functions. Successful Assistant/Estimators are organized, efficient, have a strong work ethic, are detail oriented, and are self-starters who enjoy working on a team in a supporting role.
What you'll do:
- Answer Tree Care calls into the office and direct to Tree Care Manager and Business Developer as needed
- Forward All Tree Bid Requests within the branch to BD to ensure timely responses and to prevent duplication
- Prepare and Submit SO requests to Office Administrator (OA) and assist OA with SO related questions
- Respond to client requests from TCM and BD including Contract Review requests, COI requests, scheduling, etc.
- Assist with business development, attend sales calls with TCM and BD and assist with client cost estimate requests as necessary
- Under the direction of the TCM and BD, visit customer sites and collect data for cost estimates
- Work with Amanda Cobb to prepare Cost Proposals for TCM and BD
- Assist TCM and BD with follow up on submitted Tree Care Proposals
- Assist TCM and BD with follow up calls after work is completed to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Promote safety and efficiency within the Tree Care branch at all times
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prefer Bachelors degree. Ideally in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 6 Months experience in Tree Care
- Able to quickly identify common Sacramento area landscape trees
- Prefer 5 Years experience in landscape maintenance or landscape construction
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- ISA Certified or ability to become ISA Certified within 6 Months
- Able to type 30 wpm
- Familiarity with GPS data gathering and management, is a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.