Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seekinga Tree Care Account Manager (AM). The Tree Care Account Manager (AM) serves as the primary contact forBrightView’s clients. They build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales, while providing oversight for field operations. The Account Manager supervises the Production Manager, who directly manages all field operations.
We’re currently seeking a Tree Care Account Managerto provide supervision to the maintenance crew to assure that proper care and proper horticulture practices are being performed. Writing recommendations for pest control, disease control, fertilizer recommendations, pruning recommendations and any weed control that may be required. Working with the vendors to assure that the recommendations are being followed and done in a timely manner. Develop and implement some best management practices on both our construction projects and our specimen nursery in regards to tree maintenance and safety.
What you'll do:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a commercial tree business.
- Selling Tree Services in order to improve site conditions.
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Scheduling work and writing work orders.
- Partnering with the Business Developer to ensure complete customer follow-up after job completion and that all work performed meets client expectations.
- Assist with business development, attend sales calls with Branch Manager and assist with client cost estimate requests as necessary
- Submitting final paperwork to accounting for billing and collection.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service
- Tree Maintenance (Construction sites and Specimen Nursery)
- Health and vigor
- Weed prevention
- Soil moisture
- Maintenance crews
- Spray applications (Sub-contractors at construction site)
- Inventory of Chemicals and all reporting required
- Health and safety compliance
- Create opportunities for expansion of the maintenance department
- Support and promote the current Safety program
Skill’s we’re seeking:
- ISA Certified Arborist highly preferredbut not required
- Once hired, must be able to pass the Arborist certification (company paid)
- Qualified Application License
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Competitive salary with commission opportunity
- Three weeks of PTO per year
- Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company vehicle, laptop and cell phone
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock purchase plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.