Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As a Trifacta/Business Intelligence Tool Specialist you will be responsible for leading the Incident and Problem resolution for aligned LOBs, providing end-to-end resolution to ensure completion of all jobs within defined objectives, troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with other teams to remediate and implement to customers and/or downstream. The role also involves engaging and partnering with Business Users, Software Engineering teams and various platform owners like Teradata, Hadoop, ETL, Business Intelligence, etc. Also you will be interfacing with executive and Senior Management with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and remediation actions.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- 5+ years of experience in Data Management/Data Warehouse
- 3+ years of Experience in developing and designing of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations
- 3+ years of Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos, Trifacta, AtScale, Hadoop, or Hive
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution for responsible LOBs
- Responsible to ensure that applications meet their required service levels
- Responsible to support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications
- Perform service transition from development to support
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues
- Delivering service improvements to the business
- Coordinate and work with the global production support team
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.