What is it like to work for a company "Built by Truckers for Truckers"?
If you are a Driver living in the middle of the country during these strange times, you are probably wondering where you can have job security.
Well, the Trucking markets for manufacturing, food, energy, and construction are HEATING UP!
And Brady Trucking is here with essential jobs to the US economy.
You're a professional. You deserve more.
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus paid after 6 months
$2,000 Referral Bonus for referring a successful Driver
Drivers earn $70,000 - $85,000 Annually
Full Benefits and Year-Round Work
90 Day Performance Review
The best trucks on the road need the best Drivers. Brady Trucking needs YOU. We believe every Driver should enjoy a healthy work-life balance, so we offer you the kind of income, benefits and home time that will take care of you and your family. Come see what Brady Trucking has to offer CDL Truck Drivers and your families.
CDL TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Class A CDL (no endorsement required for dry bulk)
- Clean driving record
- 1-year tractor-trailer experience
- Bulk pneumatic experience, flatbed experience, or liquid food grade experience
- Ability to work the on-call schedule
- Experience driving a manual transmission
CDL TRUCK DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport bulk commodities to Industrial, Ag, and Food Grade customers in pneumatic tankers
- Pull hoses, pump product with pneumatic (air) compressor – climbing, lifting
- Drive well-maintained 2019 or 2020 18-speed Peterbilt trucks (see the Brady Trucking Facebook page or YouTube page for trucks in action). Trucks all have large sleeper, refrigerator, SiriusXM.
CDL TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- 401K + Company Match
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) + Company Match
- PPE provided
- Best Trucks on the road
Typical Driver gets home every 2 – 4 weeks, 1-1/2 days off for every week worked with some flexibility built-in for your individual needs.
Brady Trucking is a family-owned company “Built by Truckers for Truckers” on honest, hard work from Larry Brady’s 1 owner-operator truck in 1980 to today’s 250+ truck operations running across the US. With oilfield, industrial, food-grade, and agricultural partnerships that keep you running year-round, Brady Trucking welcomes PRO Drivers. You’ll be appreciated and welcomed in our GROWING family-oriented company.