Watch the following video to learn more: https://video. digi-me. com/mgrc/jobs/transportation/adler-tank-rentals-class-cdl-a-drivers/G50010&src;=McGrathScrape
Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
Adler Tank Rentals Division Class A Driver/Equipment Maintenance
- As a company Class A Truck Driver, you will deliver to customers closed and open top tanks and roll off, dewatering and vacuum containers.
- Pickup and drop berms and spill guards at customer sites weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Provide customer service to customers at the drop/pickup site and coordinate with the sales or operations staff on any issues.
- Ensure that the equipment in the yard is maintained and complete repairs as necessary.
- Communicate the inventory of shop or yard supplies and equipment to the Operations Manager or Regional Director
- Complete quality check Pre and Post-Trip inspections; ensure that mileage is reported appropriately for compliance or other reporting requirements.
- May be required to perform other tasks as necessary that may include but are not limited to; cleaning or organizing or other items related to the equipment at the Adler location or on a customer site
- Class A CDL--2 years preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Clear criminal background.
- Roll-off and winch truck experience preferred.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with DOT and FMCSR compliance and regulations.
- Truck/Trailer repair experience preferred
- Some welding experience preferred
- Utilize torque wrench and other oversized tools to adjust bolts and manifolds on tanks and boxes
- Ability to lift 50 lbs up to shoulder level.
- Ability to leverage straps and tie-downs to secure loads.
- Overtime required; some nights and weekend work.
- Some long-haul trips with overnight stay may be required periodically.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion
sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Referral Program