Watch this video to learn more https://video. digi-me. com/mgrc/jobs/transportation/mobile-modular-portable-storage-class-cdl-a-d/G50011
Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
Our Mobile Modular Portable Storage division is looking for a Truck Driver. In this role, you will deliver and pick-up our containers and offices and provide customer assistance on-site as necessary.
- Maintain compliance of required safety equipment and gear for self and any assigned vehicle
- Complete quality check Pre and Post-Trip inspections; ensure that mileage is reported appropriately for compliance or other reporting requirements
- Coordinate maintenance on vehicles and do spot inspections for cleanliness and any potential driving hazards
- Provide customer service to customers at the drop/pickup site and coordinate with the sales or operations staff on any issues
- Pickup and drop portable containers and portable offices at locations
- Communicate frequently with dispatch or operations on trips, delays, issues, etc.
- Clean DMV and criminal record
- Minimum of 2 years recent verifiable Class A driving experience
- Previous container hauling experience desired
- Landoll trailer experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. up to shoulder level
- Ability work a winch and other equipment related to the tractor, tanks and boxes
- Ability to leverage straps and tie-downs to secure loads.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference. You matter.
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Vacation and Holiday pay
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification, criminal background check and drug test. A motor vehicle record will be processed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays